- Yes, I’m doing another TV special, but come on, this one is an absolute classic
- I’ve definitely seen this many times throughout my life, but it actually has not been in my annual rotation
- Am I the only one who thinks “Christmas Time is Here” sounds kind of creepy?
- Charlie Brown’s holiday malaise is so hot right now
- Lucy’s psychiatry booth seems pretty on par for modern psychiatry
- What in the child services is going on with Pig-Pen’s hygiene?
- Charlie Brown choosing the broken, little tree because “it needs [him]” gives me major Phoebe Buffay energy
- Everything Snoopy does is magnificent
- Snoopy’s decorated doghouse (as seen in the image above), is the level I’m trying to be on – I understand the point is that you don’t need all of the “things” to enjoy Christmas, but I love things, especially when they light up
- I’m glad that all the kids come together at the end to celebrate Charlie Brown’s version of Christmas, but they also need to throw him a parade to make-up for how mean they were to him
The Final Hot Chocolate
Of everything I’ve watched during Christmas Countdown, A Charlie Brown Christmas might actually be the most 2020. We are all the broken, little Christmas tree that just needs a little love. Watching A Charlie Brown Christmas won’t solve our problems, but it might just give you the nostalgic hug you need right now.