- Okay, so, Frosty the Snowman was not on my original list of twenty-five movies, but we’re here for three reasons: (1) I’m getting tired and Frosty is thirty minutes long; (2) I found this DVD in the back of a cabinet and chose to take it as a sign; (3) I honestly don’t know if I’ve seen this before [sorry you got bumped, The Family Stone]
- These kids are all idiots – one of them suggested “Oatmeal” for Frosty’s name
- How did these kids have such easy access to leftover coal?
- Not only is this special based entirely on a three-minute song, the kids also sing that same song about six times in less than half an hour; there’s even a ballad version!
- I know logic is not important at all here, but Frosty doesn’t know what a stoplight is, but does know what a thermometer is? That’s suspicious. That’s weird.
- There is something about the shape of Frosty that is unnerving
- “Santa, who, as you know, speaks fluent rabbit” – I’m sorry, what?
The Final Hot Chocolate
I had no feelings when Frosty melted.